[linux-dvb] Re: Help, failing to build with latest dvb kernel???

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004, Henning Günther wrote:

> > I have bought a Twinhan VisionPlus USB-T DVB box and I am now desperately
> > trying to get it up and working on my linux box, but with no success :(...
>
> BTW, as I also own such a device and I can't get it running it's vital
> for me to hear from your experience. Please come back and tell me if it
> worked!

Did you try the latest CVS? Since last week I'm using the devices I own
with quite success.

I have to admit, that the Twinhan one is the one with the worst quality. I
would say about 40% less reception strength compared to the Kworld VSTREAM
and the DiBcom reference device, which I also have. An owner of the Artec
device reported good signal quality, too.

I heard that Twinhan released a new model of the VisionPlus USB and some
users reported a better reception quality.

Patrick
--
  Mail: patrick.boettcher@desy.de