[linux-dvb] Re: Help, failing to build with latest dvb kernel???

> to the Kworld VSTREAM
> and the DiBcom reference device, which I also have.

You wouldn't have the VStream working under Linux by
any chance would you?  :-D

Patrick, could you do me a favour please, peel off the
VStream sticker off of the tin-box and tell me what
make and model it is, and if you're feeling
particularly brave, open the tin-box and take some
photos of the inside, or at least tell us what's in
there.

I'd do it to my own card but it's inside a computer
which is in a very awkward position so it's not really
feasible.

Thanks,

Soyeb (who is, at this very moment, working on getting
the KWorld/VStream card working under Linux)

=====
email: soyeb@btinternet.com
www:   http://soyeb.homeip.net
work:  http://www.tertio.com