[linux-dvb] Re: alps_tdlb7 with SP5668 PLL

  Johannes> nice to see you are still alive.

Yeah... hope everythings also fine for you! (guess it could be better :-)

  +> How do I control the av7110's GPIOs?

  Johannes> Not. All nine GPIOs are already used for something or the other,
  Johannes> however there's hint in the firmware source for you:

  Johannes> GPIO1 = IO_IN; //MDET GPIO2 = IO_OUT_LOW; //MRES GPIO5 =
  Johannes> IO_OUT_HIGH; //DAC CS GPIO6 = IO_OUT_HIGH; //Test Pad #ifdef DVB_T
  Johannes> GPIO7 = IO_IN; //SCL #else GPIO7 = IO_OUT_LOW; //LLC #endif GPIO8 =
  Johannes> IO_OUT_HIGH; //22kHz GPIO9 = IO_IN; //22rHz return

  Johannes> The DVB_T macro is not defined when we build the firmware.

If you meant as a "hint" the word DVB_T, then it still does not help me very
much... why should there be a serial clock _input_ be specified?

Is this Macro defined, when TT builds the firmware? AFAIK (haven't tested this
yet) this card should run with the standard drivers in Win...

If I get this right, this could mean the following:

My assumption that the SP5668 is controlled by the av7110 is wrong.

There are other possibilies in the AV7110 to drive the three lines to the
SP5668.

  Johannes> What now?

dunno... wait for response from TT :-)

I think I will plug the board these days in a Win Box and look what is
happening...

Thx for your first ideas!

Steve

Home | Main Index | Thread Index