[linux-dvb] Re: Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-C Card supported? [SOLVED]

Hi Ralph,

don't worry. Since this driver is derived from the ves1820 code it also derives the copyright header.

Holger

Ralph Metzler wrote:

I just saw this thread and what you did there.
Please note that the tda10021 driver we wrote never was released by us
to the public. It must somehow have gotten leaked by mistake (but not by us).
We also never used any kind of open source license. The header we used in our tda10021.c file clearly states:

"
Copyright (C) 2003 Ralph Metzler <rjkm@metzlerbros.de>
Metzler Brothers Systementwicklung GbR
All rights reserved
"
and nothing else.

Sorry, but you cannot just take parts of this file (as you clearly and admittedly did, some parts even verbatim) and put them in some
(buggy) other file. On top of that, you release it here with somebody elses copyright notice and another license in the header ...

Home | Main Index | Thread Index