[linux-dvb] Re: Twinhan again, (Re: Help, failing to...)

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004, Sebastian Koenig wrote:

Hi Sebastian,

> twinhan.com is still unavailable so I can't ceck it, but I think I
> have read something about the MagicBox being the successor of
> "VisionDTV USB Ter" with improved reception. Once it is sure that the
> box is supported I think I'll give it a try and hope that it works
> with my VDR...

Twinhan is back online. It is sure the Magic Box is definitely a clone of
dibusb (maybe the one or the other internal is changed, but it has a
dib3000mb demod).

It should work right of the box, because it seems Twinhan does not change
the vendor/product ID of the device. But even if they had done it, adding
it to the driver is very easy.

Please let me know if you bought it, and if it is working or not.

best regards,
Patrick
--
  Mail: patrick.boettcher@desy.de