[linux-dvb] Re: b2c2 usb sat modem

max jacob wrote:

hallo,
i did not manage to install a b2c2 usb modem on my system, nor did i really understand if it is supposed to be supported....
if yes, ok, i'll be trying for a while more to see wat's wrong.
if no, is there something i can do in order to help supporting it?
m.

I think it's not yet supported. Can you please try to find out what chips are used inside? In order to support it you could start analyzing the protocol (e.g. using usbsnoop or a similiar tool) and the windows driver (the disassembler is your friend).

Holger

Home | Main Index | Thread Index