[linux-dvb] nebula digitv remote control

Hi,

My Nebula DigiTV card is working beautifully, but I can't get my remote
working.

It seems like it needs the lirc_i2c module, but loading this module caused
display problems on my myth box. There's no mention of Nebula at the lirc
site, but this page

 http://www.lirc.org/html/install.html#hardware

This page describes the lirc_gpio driver that sounds like it might do the
right thing:

> This module receives scan codes from the GPIO register of bt8[47]8 chips
using polling or interrupts if the card supports this. It is a "plugin" for
the lirc_dev module. It loads bttv and lirc_dev modules if they are not
loaded yet.

Has anyone got the remote working?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index