[linux-dvb] Enable CONFIG_VIDEO_DEV, CONFIG_INPUT_EVDEV and so on

HELLO everybody

I'm a new linux user, and I must have a skystar2 working for the next week under RED HAT 9 2.4.20-8. I have been surfing around all the messages but I still have a problem. I'm trying to install driver version 1.0.1 and I think I have a problem becouse of VIDEO_DEV is not enabled, in fact I have seen in some files VIDEO_DEV=m
My problem is that I really don't know in wich file must I change to VIDEO_DEV=y and what must I do after this, I suppose compile the kernel again?

Please advice!!!!

Home | Main Index | Thread Index