[linux-dvb] Re: Skystar 2 hangs computer

Am Samstag, 9. Oktober 2004 14:22 schrieb Martin Emrich:
> Hi!
>
> On Saturday 09 October 2004 14:07, Martin Emrich wrote:
> > Actually, the computer froze again while writing this
> > message (vdr resumed the recording after reboot, luckily my MUA saved a
> > backup)
>
> For that reboot, I tried booting with "noapic", but no success. 5 Seconds
> after sending the mail, the computer froze again.
>
> Ciao

Hello Martin,

my modules.conf in  SuSE 9.0:

options dvb-core dvb_shutdown_timeout=0
alias char-major-250 skystar2
add below skystar2 stv0299

my modprobe.conf in SuSE  9.1

options dvb-core dvb_shutdown_timeout=0
alias char-major-250 skystar2
install skystar2 { /sbin/modprobe stv0299; } ; /sbin/modprobe --ignore-install
skystar2
remove skystar2 /sbin/modprobe --ignore-remove --remove skystar2 &&
{ /sbin/modprobe --remove stv0299; }

GG

Home | Main Index | Thread Index