[linux-dvb] RGBs vidmode and J2 help please

Hi all,
I have 2 questions and hope someone can help me out here.

1) I have made a cable myself using the J2 pins 1,3,5,7, and 9 to make a RGBs cable. However I don't get any picture in vdr. My plasma screen says "caution - out of range". Have anybody ever tried something like this -- hooking up the dvb card to a plasma or projector using the RGB signals from j2?

2) Since i can't get the RGBs to work, I am meanwhile trying to get the s-video signal from the j2 pins to work. In order to do this I am supposed to change the vidmode from 1 (default) to 2. Now how exactly do I do this? I would prefer to do it when loading the drivers, as I do not want to recompile the drivers. I am using driver version 1.1.1 and vdr 1.3.12 on a 2.4 kernel. Do I have to edit the insmod.sh file?

Tom

Home | Main Index | Thread Index