[linux-dvb] Re: RGBs vidmode and J2 help please

>	I now inserted vidmode=2 after the 'insmod dvb-ttpci.o' line in the insmod.sh script. My s-video signal is now displaying, but the picture quality is quite bad: the picture is in color, but really grainy and hard. Any comments on what could be wrong?

You probably need the RF-filter in J2-outputs. Also with direct pin to pin connection you can fry your av7110.

More correct way to do it:
http://www.mcvax.org/~koen/DVB-J2/DVB-S_J2.html
http://home.t-online.de/home/tb_electronic/vdr/vdr_extension_board.html
http://vdrportal.de/board/thread.php?threadid=5893&sid=

or similar PCB.

Ready made device is available:
http://www.dvbshop.net/product_info.php?products_id=196

I don't know about its quality, but 'open hood' picture hints that device is more then direct connection box, and probably with something similar to those links above.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index