[linux-dvb] Re: Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-T support in budget.c

Andrew de Quincey schrieb:
I was wondering about that as well - the Cinergy DVB-C is in the buget
drivers as well.

Do these cards actually have A/V inputs?
As far I know the ports are connected like in the designs with the A/V
inputs.

OK, I've moved the Cinergy 1200 DVB-C into budget-av in FE_REFACTORING. Would someone mind trying it to see if it still works?

it works.

only problem is channel scanning, i found only all channels with some delay in tda10021_set_parameters functions.

viewing a channel works without this delay, only scan can't tune to some transponders frequencies without 50ms delay.
But this can be a problem with my cable (10m selfmade), i will buy a new one tommorrow and will test again. (and i've remember some discussion about this topic some days ago)

Markus

P.S.
why i now need to load nearly all frontend modules to load dvb-ttpci module? (cause unresolved attach/detach functions of each frontedn)
In my opinion it's more error prone if i must load all of them instead of loading the correct one.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index