[linux-dvb] [Question] Skystar 1 - any way to make it run under Linux?

Hello,

It's already third day I'm downloading various drivers, reading
mailing lists, building kernels etc to get my skystar 1 working - no
result yet.
Everything says "my card is supported by ver 0.9", but:
ver 0.9 gives parse errors which I cannot correct.
same with ver 0.9.3
0.9.4 says "error: unknown field `busy' specified in initializer"
which is answered as: "Check out from CVS", which gets the latest
version.
Latest version seems NOT to support Skystar 1..

Any suggestion/solution is appreciated much!

--
Best regards,
 Ed

Home | Main Index | Thread Index