[linux-dvb] Sony VAIO A190 USB TV Tuner Card

Hello everyone,

before I even ask my question I should mention that I have no idea how TV
tuners in computers--leave alone in combination with Linux--work.

However, I just bought myself the very awesome Sony VAIO VGN-A190 laptop that
comes with a docking station that provides a TV tuner. I ahve already found
out that this TV tuner works via USB 2.0. Now, is there any chance to get
this type of hardware working? I am willing to put some time into this, but I
would need some guidance where to start and how to procede.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Regards,
Stephan
--