[linux-dvb] Re: FE_REFACTURING: skystar2: no data

On Thu, Nov 04, 2004 at 02:27:29PM +0100, Matthias Schwarzott wrote:
> I have the same problem with the actual cvs. With the cvs-driver tagged
> OLD_11_HEAD_2004_10_28 it works.
>
> With the refactured driver: I loaded the skystar2 and the stv0299 module.
> Zapping with szap works, but I could not get any data out of the device. Even
> with enable_hw_filters=0.

Thanks for your feed-back.

Is there anybody out there with a _working_ skystar2 FE_REFACTORING?

System here:
- cvs dvb-kernel 2004-Oct-31
- skystar 2.6B
- kernel 2.6.10-rc1 from kernel.org
- no .bytesex patches.

Perhaps, this helps to find the old bug of the skystar2: at least for
me, every now-and-then, especially after setting many filters, I had
the same symptoms. Usually, it also couldn't be reloaded because the
system reported it to be in use -> a reset of the pc was necessary.

Ahh, I haven't tried to unload the module this time. I'll try it in a
minute...

Wolfgang

Home | Main Index | Thread Index