[linux-dvb] Re: TT Premium-T 1.2 problems

> Have you tried the patch from Jürgen Peitz?

I did try the patch which didn't work. Jürgen
then sent me the entire of his alps.c and his
firmware... Same problem.
Thanks anyway to Jürgen :)

So, back to the drawing board, I untar a new
fresh 2.6.9 kernel and did a new CVS grab
with all the refactored code and it all works
now :)

Now I am trying to sort my Myth problems out!
I have a premium AND a budget. Can get a
reliable stream out of one or other but not
BOTH at the same time (so no PiP yet).
tzap running in two consoles on two cards
seems OK so I guess it's a Myth problem no a
dbv-driver one.