[linux-dvb] Re: problem with multicast satellite network

Hi,

you can add the option: 'dvb_shutdown_timeout=0' when you
load the driver,
or use 'dvbtune -m ...' and, with another terminal,
you can use tcpdump.

PS:
I tried today with:
 EUTELSAT W1
 linuxtv-dvb-1.1.1
 kernel 2.4.21, (suse 9.0)
 Hauppauge DVB-S budget card.
 Freq: 11473MHz SR: 33300000 P: V

but I wasn't able to make the 'Bit error rate ' go
down to 0. So, I miss some IP datagrams.
It seems strange!

Matt, could you send your command line and a snapshot
of your screen (for 'dvbtune -m' and 'tcpdump') ?

Best Regards,

ludovic