[linux-dvb] Re: dvb-ip : Which TwinHan's card is better ?

Manu Abraham <manu@kromtek.com> disait récemment :

> Absolutely not.. (at present) work is going on in the CA driver part.
>
> Manu

Are  you  sure  ? Last  week  you  (or  maybe somebody  else),  posted
twinhan's drivers,  including CA part.   Didn't you say that  you want
get them woking with linux-dvb drivers ?

I try to port them, at  this time I'm able to descramble channels, but
I have too many problems with I2C. Maybe if someone could help me ?

--
Olivier

Home | Main Index | Thread Index