[linux-dvb] Re: Rename budget drivers?

>I'm considering to prepare a new 2.4 branch of the drivers (basically a

>forked version of about half a year ago with the USB drivers added -
>there have been some requests for this), is there any public interest
in
>this?
>Holger

Definitely, upgrading the 2.4 branch makes sense at least until the 2.6
version supports more than 4 cards. Is this planned? (or is it already
done? I most confess I do not check this very recently). Support for 6
cards should be considered mnimium dictated by the standard number of
PCI slots.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index