[linux-dvb] udev [was: Before I buy]

Le mardi 16 novembre 2004 à 16:38 +0100, HGM.bg (GMX) a écrit :

> > <snip>... I am working
> > on getting udev to play nice with DVB devices and lirc.
>
> Could you report any progress on this here or anynwhere else ?

I have read the udev docs and tried writing rules, permissions etc but
udev is ignoring them. I am guessing that the Fedora Core guys have
changed something and that what I am doing is wrong.

lirc modules are loading on boot but device files are not created. Same
for dvb... Does anyone know how Fedora udev creates devices? VDR is
useless without a remote.

Cheers

Tony

Home | Main Index | Thread Index