[linux-dvb] Re: cx24110 segfault with new bttv driver

On Thu, Nov 18, 2004 at 12:44:16AM +0100, Adam Szalkowski wrote:
> I applied the patch by hand without a problem but this does not fix the bug.
> there is no segfault but the frontend does not get registered
> (dvb_register_frontend() with state->dvb = NULL caused the segfault).
>
> I think cx24110.c never receives a FE_REGISTER command. this would be a bug in
> bttv not on cx24110.

bttv doesn't send the FE_REGISTER anyway, thats the job of the dvb-bt878
module.  Don't know why it doesn't (is it loaded?).

In cvs head that works completely different anyway due to the fe
refactoring, maybe that works better ...

  Gerd

--
#define printk(args...) fprintf(stderr, ## args)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index