[linux-dvb] Re: xpert v-stream dtv dvb-t pci

Hi Philip,

This is the same card as I have, though different from
what seems newer revisions which are the same as the
Nova-T 90002 et al.

The drivers do not currently support this card.  I'm
working on trying to add support, but to be honest I'm
stuck at the moment.  The analogue parts of the card
are fully supported.  The digital side of the card
seems to tune, but I can't get a picture out of it :-(

Regards,

Soyeb

 --- Philip Nelson <phatfil@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

=====