[linux-dvb] Re: Problem switching transponder in linux_2_4

C.Y.M wrote:

And again it looks like I was a little premature...

Right after I had send my previous posting, I zapped through the
channels again and had the same problems as before...

Ok, I won't waste any more time on this - now trying the latest
CVS version of the DVB driver.

Klaus, which kernel are you going to try with CVS? If at all possible, I would really suggest 2.6.10-rc2 since that is what most of us are working with. Im not sure what Suse offers for you, but it sure would be nice if we could all be testing with the same kernel.
I'm using the default 2.4.20 kernel as it comes with Suse 8.2.

Since everything else appears to run just fine, I don't think it's
a kernel issue. And since the DVB driver works fine for me, I'll
stay with that for now (again).

Sorry I'm so stubborn when it comes to kernel versions, but I want
to spend my time on developing VDR, not playing around with new kernels
and drivers. I gave it another chance this weekend, but it disappointed
me (again). Besides, I just can't use kernel 2.6 because the kfir driver
doesn't work there.

Klaus

Home | Main Index | Thread Index