[linux-dvb] Re: video data stream broken - 1st discoveries

Hi Stefan,

my experience with "video data stream broken" vdsb:

My config:

Two cards:
TT FF card; skystar 2.6

vdr 1.26.

A) Kernel  2.4  (CT distro)
in /etc/modules:
dvb-ttpci
stv0299
skystar2

no problems, no vdsb

B) Kernel 2.6.8 (debian sarge) with dvb driver.

i)  in /etc/modules:
dvb-ttpci
stv0299
skystar2

no problems , no vdsb

ii) in /etc/modules
dvb-ttpci
skystar2
stv0299

lots of problems,  many vdsb
Conclusion: using B) with option i) solved my problem with the vdsb problem

Stefan