[linux-dvb] Re: Problems installing dvb_dibusb

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004, M wrote:

As the firmware hasn't been uploaded, the LED on the DVB box doesn't
light. The firmware files, including dvb-dibusb-5.0.0.11.fw are located
in /lib/firmware, which i've linked to /usr/lib/hotplug/firmware.
Maybe a link is not good.

No, I'm afraid I haven't, so I don't know if hotplug is working.
Are kernel drivers loaded automatically, when you plug in, lets say a usb mouse or so?

For the time being this seems to be a mandrake-hotplug problem. Maybe another group or list or google can help better? Sorry.

regards,
Patrick.

--
Mail: patrick.boettcher@desy.de