[linux-dvb] Re: cinergyT2: which kernel/usb module to use?

Quoting Holger Waechtler :

> Hi Stefan,
>
> you were absolutely right about the missing down/up around the
> cinergyt2_command() call in SET_PARAMETERS, I added this to CVS. Also a
> somewhat paranoid fix to resolve your GET_EVENT problem with VDR. Can
> you please updated your source tree, test this and report if it works?
> thanks,

Will test this evening, tanks.

Another point, symmetry of cinergyt2_suspend(), cinergyt2_resume ():

._suspend calls "cinergyt2_sleep(cinergyt2, 1);" which set "sleeping" to 1.
._resume calls "cinergyt2_sleep(cinergyt2, 0);" only if "!sleeping" ;-) .

Stefan Lucke

Home | Main Index | Thread Index