[linux-dvb] Re: WANTED : KaxTV testers

> Hi,
>
> If you are interested in testing KaxTV diseqc support, get it here :
>
> http://hftom.free.fr/kaxtv/kaxtv-0.3test.tar.gz
>
> and have a look at README.test
>
> Thanx
>
> --
> Christophe Thommeret

Hi, it may disappoint you a bit, but i can't say much, except that it works
:D. I tried Hotbird 13E (2nd LNB) and Astra 19.2E and everything seems ok.
Also i can't really tell you the Version of our Disecq, but if it is of
interest (Maybe the 1.x protocol runs better with Disecq 2.x :P) i could try
to find out. At last I want to thank you for doing that app. It was a nice
surprise yesterday.

Thorsten

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!

Home | Main Index | Thread Index