[linux-dvb] Re: cinergyT2: which kernel/usb module to use?

Stefan Lucke wrote:
> Meanwhile I tested all my 3 devices. Erronous behaviour is shown only by
> 1 out of 3. This probably buggy one, shows this after around 15 to 20 minutes
> of running. The other 2 run stable for more than 1 hour without problems.
> I should test ok-time for a longer period.

FWIW, cinergyT2 from current CVS works fine for me with vdr-1.3.17
(I havent tested that much, though).
But I've some problems getting a stable signal from the 177.5MHz mux.

Compared with the Twinhan VP-3020C (using the same antenna) the
receiption quality of the cinergyT2 is somehwat better. The
main difference is that the Twinhan tunes much slower. I don't
know if that is because their frontend is worse, the firmware
in the ASIC or our driver sucks.

Johannes

Home | Main Index | Thread Index