[linux-dvb] Hauppauge dvb-t (90002) - remote control - implementation help

All,

(Gentoo 2.6.9rc9)

Still waiting for the remote control implementation for the Conexant 9002 chipset if
any one out there is feeling generous...

Had a look at the hauppauge-wintv-cx88-ir.txt and think I get the general idea but not
sure where exactly to pick up the interrupts.
I guess the cx8800_irq() function in media/video/cx88/cx88-video.c is the place to get
the raw stream - does this mean that I just need to introduce another check for 'status
& mask & 0x12' (18 dec) to see the data ready interrupt and then query the & 0x10 bit
for the data?? But how to I iterate for all 16-24 bits?

Never done any kernel/interrupt work under linux so some pointers would save me a
lot of grief.

Thanks

Dan

(Apologies if this is not the group for this level of posting!)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index