[linux-dvb] Re: Hauppauge Nexus-S problems with multiple channels broadcasting

On Friday 10 December 2004 16:45, Johannes Stezenbach wrote:
> Anton K. Komarov wrote:
> > > Get yourself a non-av7110 card and be happy with it.
> >
> > what card can you advise me?
>
> There's a guy in Finland (IIRC) who has a bunch of Nova/budget
> cards to stream into the university network. Search the archives.

and my friend from another university uses SkyStar1 and can
broadcast about 7 channels simulteniously.
By the way sympthoms of adding more channels and long period broadcasting are
very similar, don't you think there is a bug in driver? I can make
investigations under Windows OS, but do not know what soft can broadcast
multiple channels.

> But most of the newer, cheaper cards just dump the whole
> TS via PCI into memory, which will fit your purpose.
>
> Johannes

Home | Main Index | Thread Index