[linux-dvb] linuxtv cvs and v4l2 versions for linux-2.6.9

dear hard working people

I have been struggling to build a mythtv DVR for the girlfriend....

Help

I see that 2.6.9 has not got the latest DVB core and I think I need
that because I need something that will work with a DVB-T card that I
bought....

a wintv Nova-T Conexant chipset

now I looked at the CVS and that seems to applier to the latest the
snapshot for 2.6.10 and can not get a snapshot for v4l2 at bytesex

can someone point me to patch's that work with vanilla 2.6.9

v4l2 patch's ?
linuxtv dvb patch's ?

I see people did this a while ago and got it working what patch's did
they use where are they loacted to download ?

regards

John 'please save me' Jones

--
this email came from johns gmail address

Home | Main Index | Thread Index