[linux-dvb] Re: FIX: av7110 driver unusable after 'dvb-ttpci: warning: timeout waiting in BlitBitmap()'

Oliver Endriss wrote:
> FYI, another bug has been fixed:
> Under heavy load the bitmap transfer could be aborted by the driver due
> to a timeout. In this case the ARM would not process OSD commands
> anymore, and the driver must be reloaded.

Nice, but it is more a workaround than a bugfix.
And a ten second timeout is a bit longish, don't you think?
Anyway, the question is why the timeout happens. I'm still
trying to figure that out.

Johannes

Home | Main Index | Thread Index