[linux-dvb] Re: linuxtv cvs and v4l2 versions for linux-2.6.9

I took the 2.6.9 kernel and the patch for All-2.6.9-rc4 @

http://dl.bytesex.org/patches/2.6.9-rc4-1/All-2.6.9-rc4.diff.gz

The patch should apply cleanly.

I found that combination to work for the "conexant" nova-T without any
need for dvb patches.

Now what gmail's you got? :)

JP

John Jones wrote:
| dear hard working people
|
| I have been struggling to build a mythtv DVR for the girlfriend....
|
| Help
|
| I see that 2.6.9 has not got the latest DVB core and I need that
| because the driver for my  DVB-T card that I bought....
|
| a wintv Nova-T with a Conexant chipset UK spec
|
| (under lspci its a  multimedia video controller: conexant winfast
| tv2000 XP (rev05)
| plus 2 other conexant devices )
|
| now I looked at the CVS and that seems to applie to the latest the
| snapshot for 2.6.10 (rc3-bk8) and can not get a snapshot for v4l2 at
| bytesex for that snapshot
|
| so instead of all this
|
| can someone point me to patch's that work with vanilla 2.6.9
|
| v4l2 patch's ?
| linuxtv dvb patch's ?
|
| I see people did this a while ago and got it working what patch's did
| they use where are they located to download ?
|
| regards
|
| John 'please save me' Jones
|
| p.s. I can offer gmail address's as a bribe
|
| p.p.s. I can not install vdr because it asks for version 3 of the API
| is this right ? also what can I use to test this hardware as xawtv
| fails

Home | Main Index | Thread Index