[linux-dvb] Channel locking speed seems to be improved

I am not 100 % sure is something fixed in the driver or is my caple channel tv provider
sending some channels with better quality or what but it seems that the problems
I had couple of months ago to get channels from one mux locked have gone away
and now all channels lock fastly and picture quality is good.

I first noticed this with 2.6.10-rc3-bk5 build I did a while back, and now same also
happened with the CVS drivers I just loaded.

Thanks Andrew or whoever did this!
(I am using Technotrends FF DVB-C 2.1)

Mika

Home | Main Index | Thread Index