[linux-dvb] Airstar2 and VHF

Hello,

i'm using a Technisat Airstar2 for DVB-T reception. It works quite
well, but there is one issue: the driver (skystar2) seems to be unable
to tune to VHF frequencies, which makes it impossibel to receive 4
channels here in Frankfurt/Germany. I already searched the list
archives and found some other people reporting the same problem but so
far no working solution. The problem does not occur under windows, so
it should work under Linux, too. Since i'm not a programmer, I can not
solve the issue myself, but i'll be more than happy to help with
fixing/testing. Are there currently any efforts to make it work?

Regards

Chris

Home | Main Index | Thread Index