[linux-dvb] Re: Telemann SkyStar 200 DVB-S question

Hi,
can you send me a picture and info for inclusion to
http://www.bttv-gallery.de ?

- picture of the card, the card backside
- picture of remote control (if applicable) and of original package
- list of chips
- list of input connectors
- printings on PCB, printings on stickers on the card
- lspci -v  and   lspci -vn
- "dmesg" when loading the modules
- if feasible "eeprom" output (from bttv tools)
- exact tuner type (eventually this is hidden under the vender sticker)
- exact model name and model number from package
- in which country do you live/ in which country this card was bought

Even parts of this info will be very helpful!

Regards, Gunther

Frank Kuester wrote:

Hi all,

after reading http://www.linuxtv.org/dvb/telemann.xml
it looks like there is no current (work on) support
for the Telemann DVB-S cards.
It is a bit strange as these cards was (from my point
of view as a user) the first with vendor supported
drivers for linux.

Is anyone interested in Telemann SkyStar 200 DVB-S card ?
I own one and perhaps can help with some requirements.

Frank

Home | Main Index | Thread Index