[linux-dvb] Re: KWorld DVB-t card

By the way, this archive has also been tested and
works with the Nova-T 90002 :)

All, I'd highly recommend the KWorld/V-Stream Expert
card.  The tuner (mt352 based Samsung tuner) is much
faster at tuning than the Thompson tuner used in the
Nova-T, plus it works a lot better with low signal
strength.  Added to this are composite and s-video
inputs.

Soyeb

 --- Soyeb Aswat <soyeb@btinternet.com> wrote:
> Hi Torne,
>
> I've put my built archive (SuSE 9.2 2.6.8-24.5-smp)
> up
> for download.  It contains the source I use and a
> couple of scripts by Chris Pascoe that simplify
> building and starting.  You'll need to edit the
> build
> path in those files.  This archive has also been
> built
> and tested on a stock 2.6.10-rc3.
>
> http://soyeb.homeip.net/dvb-with-kworld.tar.bz2
>
> > Good stuff; will try that after christmas once my
> > terabyte raid array arrives ;)
>
> I need one of those... I've got half a terabyte that
> is rather too full.
>
> > Thanks a lot for letting me know.
>
> You're welcome.
>
> Enjoy,