[linux-dvb] Re: cinergyT2 crashes

Timo Nentwig wrote:

On Tuesday 28 December 2004 12:44, you wrote:

Let it run without mplayer and pipe the stream to a file to be sure:

I let it (tzap) run without mplayer.

did it crashed?

If this still crashes your box then we have a problem in the dvb driver,
otherwise not. again: I doubt this; direct access to graphics hardware
under linux is still prone to crashes and system instabilities,
especially mplayer and xine have never been known for robustness.

I never ever had any problem neither with mplayer nor with xine.

Have you tried garbled input streams?

Holger

Home | Main Index | Thread Index