[linux-dvb] Re: No Audio (or very silent) on Technotrend v1.3

On 22 Dec, Mario Schuerewegen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone give me some pointers..
> i have 2 Debian machines with a Technotrend V1.3 DVB-S card in it..
>
> i have no sound on the 3.5 MM Stereo jack or on the internal audio out
> connector.(or rather.. i have "static" and sometimes very silently
> some sound ,almost unhearable)
>
> kernel:2.6.8.1
> linuxtv-dvb-apps-1.1.0
>

> i use vdr ..  this works..  i get video.. but no audio..
> tapping + or -  does increase the static.  so volume control works on
> the card..

Check the manual for jumpers. I had similar problem with v1.5 card after
I removed the analogue module. There was one jumper missing from that
caused the audio not to be looped properly. Might be similar problem.

--
Br, Pasi

Home | Main Index | Thread Index