[linux-dvd] Re: Alphacrypt already on the TODO list ?

Am 24.10.2001 um 20:16 schrieb Oliver:

> Now my question : Is the support for the alphacrypt CI already a thing on the
> TODO list for the driver ??? and when what du you Think that it work's

It seems so that the driver developers won't make a comment on this.

Don't know why...

Personaly, i wish a basic statement about this. I'm going to write an
article about VDR&DVB and a little bit over the CI support (eg. to receive
Premiere). I don't know what i should write to the future of CI support,
is there any? All 'new' CI modules are not working and the older are out
of sold.

Ciao, Thomas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index