[linux-dvd] Margi Car

Hello all at linuxtv.org,

I was wondering how to get the osdtest program to work with the current cvs
version ( as of December 10, 2001).  It seems /dev/margi is not supported
anymore (system froze when I attempted to run osdtest, only to find out later
that /dev/margi was nowhere to be found in makedev.napi).  Attempts at
directing the opening of the card at the begining of the program to some of
the nodes in /dev/ost have resulted in bad ioctl calls.

Has someone gotten the osdtest program to work at all?  It seems there's been
a lot of changes to the driver since the program was first written.  What
changes need to be made to osdwrap to make the program work again?

Thanks,

Joe

Home | Main Index | Thread Index