[mpeg2] No Picture

Hay *,

and thanx for the mailinglist + maildb! Now to my problem.. I finally got the drivers compiled (YES!) and now I am able to load the kfir modules without any problems. BUT... When I connect my VCR on to the kfir card and start encoding "cat /dev/audio > whatever.mpg" it starts recording and I the filesize is growing all the time.. but The movies are Black.. no picture.. tried MTV on linux, XingMpegPlayer and WinsuX media and it does play the movies but the pictures are just black.. no sound either..  any Ideas??

thanx for your help!

greetz

Lewe
--