[mpeg2] Re: Kfir Mpeg2 to SVCD

On Thu, 1 Feb 2001, Lewe Zipfel wrote:
> Okay, so I loaded the file in TMGmpeg and than I go to File->mpeg
> tools->Multiplex and choose SVCD as Type. Than the program tells me:
> "Encoding to MPG2 not supported"

1) You need to download older tmpeg 12 or 12a, not 12b. Get 12 or 12a
   fro http://www.jamsoft.com/tmpgenc/

2) You can't multiplex mpeg2 stream directly to svcd. You need to
   first demultiplex mpeg2 stream into its m2v and m2a parts, then
   remultiplex those two files back into mpeg2 stream of SVCD format.
   Tsunami can do this with the tools->demultiplex and tools->multiplex.

-Dan

Home | Main Index | Thread Index