[mpeg2] kfir help?

Ryan Drake writes:
 > Is there any FAQ for getting the kfir working?  I have the REALmagic DVR
 > card.  I've compiled the kfir drivers, and installed the modules, but I
 > am stuck at:

The Realmagic DVR is NOT supported by our driver.
AFAIK they use one of their own PCI bridges but I never saw a DVR up
close (they don't seem to sell them in Germany), so I am not sure what's on it.

We only support the card built by BMK which is essentially identical
to the last version of the Visiontech Kfir 1 reference design.

I also plan to help support the Hauppauge WinTV PVR soon (some people on
the Video4Linux mailing list seem to have started something for this card)
but the oline stores I checked did not have them in stock. So, it
might be another 1 or 2 weeks before I can even take a look at one of those.

Ralph

Home | Main Index | Thread Index