[mpeg2] Re: kfir help?

Allan Jacobsen wrote:

> Ryan Drake wrote:
>
>> Hello!
>>
>> Is there any FAQ for getting the kfir working?  I have the REALmagic DVR
>> card.  I've compiled the kfir drivers, and installed the modules, but I
>> am stuck at:
>>

> The DVR is absolutely not the same as the kfir ref design.
> It contains a pcibridge, a EM8300 hardwaredecoder and other
> stuff, so I would be surpriced if you get it to work.

Well, after quite a bit of hacking around with the DVR, I'm ready to
give up :-)  The ADSP and Altera code uploads correctly, but the generic
Kfir microcode fails.  Since there appears to be no documentation of any
kind for this card and for the Kfir in general, I'm not going to do any
more work on it!

--
Ryan Drake
ryan@metrolink.com