[mpeg2] Re: ADSP loading success

Hakan Lennestal writes:

 > > mpeg1mode=3D1 vidsize=3D0x12 streamtype=3D7
 >
 > With MPEG1 it seem as if the module has to be reloaded also
 > between each capture (black video otherwise).

Yes, I was not able to fix that yet.
Between MPEG2 recordings the problems went away after I added an
Altera reset but MPEG1 still makes problems.

Since I sometimes had lockups with Altera reloads I did not want to
add one between captures. I'll have to test if I get any lockups
with the new timing.
It would also interest me if (on machines where the Altera loading
works at all of course) there are any lockups on repeated driver
reloads, with and without the loaded=1 set.

Ralph

Home | Main Index | Thread Index