[mpeg2] How to encode the video into NTSC 720X480

    [ The following text is in the "gb2312" character set. ]
    [ Your display is set for the "ISO-8859-1" character set.  ]

Hi,
   Does anybody know how to encode the video(NTSC input) into NTSC 720X480?
   Thanks to LinuxTV and I got the board from BMK.It runs OK. But when I try to encode the NTSC input video
as Full D1 resolution. I only can get 704X480 not 720X480. But some NLE can only accept 720X480.How can I get it?
   BTW, Does any body know that which NLE is suitable for MPEG2 IBP editing? Since our network bandwidth only allow me to send the encoded file as small size IBP format , if I store the video into big-sized I-frame only file  I have to convert it into IBP at last.

Best regards
Frankta

Home | Main Index | Thread Index