[mpeg2] Re: BMK-Elektronik board, &c

Warren Young <warren@etr-usa.com> writes:

[...]

> How much more expensive, and can I get it through the form you have set
> up at linuxtv.org?

Yes, the form generates an email which goes straight to BMK. Usually they read
their mail and I definitely know that some people have ordered and received
their boards through the form.

> Also, you say "ask BMK" for more info, but unfortunately I'm monolingual
> and their site doesn't have an English version.  Am I wrong in assuming
> this means they're not willing to deal with people who don't speak
> German?

You are wrong ;-) The BMK guys I know do speak English. BMK is not a garage.

yours sincerely

Martin Springer
--
Whatever you're up to in the next twenty-four hours, I hope it's profitable.
(Richard Quest, BBC)

Home | Main Index | Thread Index