[mpeg2] Opinions of the Kfir board

Hi,

I'm thinking of buying one of these.  Can it handle full D1 PAL resolution?
(720x576 IIRC), what sort of bitrates does it handle, what sort of Q rating
does it give?  Can it create streams suitable for DVD or do they need
post-processing?

I'm not at all worried about the 'to the bone' access to the card but would
like to know whether it can produce high quality MPEG2s.

Post processing of MPEG2 seems to take forever so it would be great if it
can produce what I'm after straight away.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Faye

--
Faye Pearson,
Software Development Manager,

Don't look now, but the man in the moon is laughing at you.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index