[mpeg2] Fwd: Re: Re: Opinions of the Kfir board

Sorry Frank, you will have received two copies of this, I forgot to cc the list.

Frank Rosengart [rosengart@convergence.de] wrote:
> As the board has only composite and s-video connectors it can not really
> be meant for professional use. But for encoding your tapes to DVD and
> playing around with DVB it's really ok. I've tried up to 15 MBit/s.

Thanks!

Has anyone had any audio sync issues? is it constant bitrate or is there
average bitrate capability?

I promise to try to stop asking questions soon :)

Faye
--
Faye Pearson,
Software Development Manager,